Re: RE Switches with TYP

Robert Holmgren wrote:

The recommended way to print zero pages is to not use any Print command.

Hah, Hah, very good. Had a good laugh at that.

No, O|E does not have to be lc. Fact is, you wrote a "0" zero in yr msg. Then
offered an identical example with a "1" one. So there seemed to be a method,
howsoever mad:
The "typ ,,1" was a test, to see if I could print just one page. And
failed because I had the wrong number of commas. But HOW can you tell
zero from cap OH? Unless one's PC is set to put slashes through the
zeros (must find out how to do that).
Fact is, my eyes are old too. Have you thought about glasses?
Been wearing them since age 9.
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx