Nota Bene for Windows v8 is Released

The public version of NBWin is released, after a loooong period of beta
testing. I run it with my Xy4 KeyBoarD file (unaltered), and with U2 (minor
addition to NB.DLG required if you run Stack). It works *extremely well*.

Congratulations to NB-NYC. Good job. A modern XyWrite!

I still prefer the DOS version (i.e. Xy4), but for those who are losing
patience or frustrated, NBWin is worth investigating.

For U2 users under NB, if you find routines that don't work, please let me
know. 99% of U2's routines require just a little (or no) tweaking to be
"bilingual" Xy4<==>NB, and the remaining 1% can be forced into compliance. I
simply need to be alerted (can't check 800 routines one-by-one). Most of the
programs that I need daily, and many others besides that I encounter, are
already compliant. Indeed, most simply work without change.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx