Reorg victim

Friends,
I would not normally take up bandwidth with something so personal, but I do
consider you my friends. My company has undergone a reorganization to focus
its efforts on products do not rely so heavily on linguistic analysis. I was
one of 17 people laid off, including half the company's linguists.
 Basically, I'm telling you that I'm on the market as a linguist / writer /
editor / indexer / XyWrite customizer, etc. Unless you feel you need to use
our discussion group for communications about this, please reply to me
privately.

Thanks.

Tim Baehr
tbaehr@xxxxxxxx