Re: Strange files...

Robert Holmgren wrote:
I get rid of them in STARTUP.INT  I have two lines near the top of INT that read as follows:

BX d dr=d:\XY4\BTFONTS\Q2 ;*;
BX dos/nv/x/z /c kmd.exe /c del /Q d:\XY4\BTFONTS\*.TMPQ2 ;*;

The /Q[uiet] switch instructs the command processor to skip any confirmation query. And that's the
end of that
Thanks. I had been thinking for some time that automating the deletion of those files would be a simple and helpful task, but--as usual--you got there long ago. Will add this code to startup.int as soon as I get the latest U2 installed, which has priority.

Patricia M. Godfrey