RE: Global Subroutines II

> Date: Tue, 07 Nov 95 15:50:07 -0500
> From: "Alan Rodgers"
> To: "xywrite@xxxxxxxx"
> Subject: RE: Global Subroutines II

> > David Auerbach:
>> (One simply tells Xy to print to LPT3 using an HP
>> LaserJet prn file). But surely Windows have an
>> analogous capability--maybe you need a more
>> sophisticated Fax program?
> > David, if there's a Windows Fax program that does that
> at all (let alone reliably) I don't know of it.

FaxWorks Pro is available in a Windows port. That's the program
David is talking about. It's excellent and, importantly, it's
been around long enough to iron the bugs out. My only
reservation is that I think it was recently sold, which always
puts a questionmark over future development. 1404-984-8088.

Robert J. Holmgren holmgren@xxxxxxxx