Re: hardcode.pgm

Bill--

The attached INCRMENT.PGM works for me. It's been sitting around since
1994--not sure that I've ever used it. Tried it on a list of 60 items, each
numbered with a  counter. Worked for me.

In extended view, convert your counters to anything, say @@@, with a
ci /≪C1.≫/@@@/. Then this:

run incrment.pgm,@@@,1,1.

That is: character to replace, starting number (any), amount to increment
(one or more).

Is that what you're looking for?

I have no idea now who wrote this.

RH