Re: XyWin vs. NBWin (formerly "Dodging...")

"Russ W. Urquhart" wrote:

> While i know that it stands a snowballs chance, i wish that TTG, since they
> seem to have no interest in the wordprocessor market,

And here's what I don't get Russ. TTG has beautifully integrated Xy with their Smart Words. You
would think they would _want_ to improve it, as Smart Words, at least, is a viable product. Seems to
me that down in Ripkenville they're spending all their time on the features, and none on the engine.
This makes no
sense to me.

> open up the source to
> Xywrite so that the people who are interested in it, could at least have an
> opportunity to fix some things. (I know that they are using parts of it for
> their Smartwords, but it seems they could open some of it up ala Apple and
> Darwin.)

You dreamer you! ;-)

> Like i said, fat chance...

Yes, fat chance!

lb136@xxxxxxxx
New Address:
61 W. 62 St, NYC 10023
212-459-0600 X7109 (phone) 212-459-3677 (fax)