Printer advice

In order to foster familial peace, I am going to pop for a color inkjet
printer. Anybody have experiences in printing Xy4DOS files to a color
inkjet? I don't need or want color from Xy4, but I do want the usualy
features: speedo fonts, extended characters, etc.

Do current ink/bubble jets have PCL emulation? If so, could I use the Xy
HP driver for the II plus or the IIIp? I recently bought an Oki laser-like
LED printer for my stepson, and it has a PCL mode that works fine with Xy
HP driver and Xy4DOS. Or are there existing Xy4 inkjet drivers for the
major brands (Epson, Canon, HP) that still work?

TIA,

Tim Baehr
tbaehr@xxxxxxxx <<-- if you have an instant answer, cc me here.
tbaehr@xxxxxxxx