Nota Bene under OS/2

Hi Gang!

I just got a new PC here at work, and I'm trying to install Nota Bene
to work under the OS/2 implementation of Windows 3.1

I had done this with an earlier PC by installing NBWin under Windows
98, and copying over the DLL files put in the WIndows\System
subdirectory. I tried this trick on the new PC, and I'm getting a
message saying "You need a newer version of WIN-OS/2."

This trick had worked for me before, and was a workaround for the fact
that the NB installation program requires Windows 95/98/NT.

As an alternative, sometime ago NB provided a download of the files
used by the installation program without the the WIN98-specific
install shell. Can anyone point me in that direction?

Sysinfo: Warp 4.0, Fixpack 12 installed.

Thanks in advance!

Steve Crutchfield