Re: Conversion problems re: TEXTOUT.FLT

Date sent:   	Thu, 08 Apr 1999 09:58:35 +0200
Send reply to: 	xywrite@xxxxxxxx
From:      	Paul Williams
To:       	xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject:    	Re: Conversion problems re: TEXTOUT.FLT

> As a matter of interest, who is the publisher?

At the moment, my American publisher is Bantam Doubleday Dell.
My British publisher is HarperCollins UK. Neither is likely to be
moved by my entreaties--They Have Their Ways.

Best,

   K-Mac

  ---] Michael Paul McDowell, writing as Michael P. Kube-McDowell
  ---] Author of THE QUIET POOLS and STAR WARS: THE BLACK FLEET CRISIS
  ---] Web Site: http://www.sff.net/people/K-Mac/default.htm
  ---] Newsgroup: sff.people.Kube-McDowell at server NEWS.SFF.NET