Thanks

Thank you all for responding so quickly. I should still prefer to send
and receive posts in Tbird, but cannot get the blasted thing recognized
by my new air card.

And the calculator keys i.e. alt-F3 to define a colum; that works ok, but
alt+ and alt= do nothing.. IDKEY correctly IDs Alt+ and alt=, but nothing
happens. It's also bombing on my office PC, but that thing is 10 years
old, and the keyboard is creaky to say the least.
Any ideas? And good to be back.
Obama Urges Homeowners to Refinance
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4cf5672a8a3559334am04vuc