hp printers

Dear Xywriters:

Upon your generous advice, I bought and installed an HP deskjet 5650 to replace my aging panasonic.
The problem is that while I can print from Xywrite just fine, from both by Win 98 and XP machines, I
cannot get the damn thing to collate pages. The printout arrives with the last page face up, and
this will simply not do as most of what I print is BOOKS. I'm now downloading printer files that HP
tech supports thinks might do the trick. But I'm wondering if y'all have any other tricks up your
sleeves.

Thanks -
Polly