Re: redirecting LPT1 to a USB printer

Patricia M. Godfrey wrote:
I'm sorry, but I really find that hard to believe.
Paul, sorry. On rereading this I see that it could sound as if I were
doubting your veracity (something that infuriates me when someone does
it to me). I had no such intention. I'm just thoroughly bamboozled.
IIRC, the last box I had to install a NIC in was a K6/2 (i.e., Pentium
II equivalent). P 3s all had NICs, and since the first P4/Athlons, the
Network interface has been integrated on the mobo. So I'm suspecting
that you've been told something that isn't so. But I'm hampered in
advising you about ways to verify this, because I have no experience
of broadband and how it affects networking.

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx