RE: MSWord Print

You might try the font called Dark Courier, a True Type font available from the HP website. It gives the dark Courier print that DOS fonts used to give, but in a Windows environment.
Another alternative would be to use Bitstream Courier. I understand that this is the version most preferred by screenwriters, and is probably identical to the Xy4 version. It will of course cost money at www.bitstream.com. However, you can get it off one of the Corel CDs in either Postscript or Truetype format. The problem is that MS's "Courier New" is a bad redesign though it makes a nice screen font. For more information on Courier and its designer, see my page on this subject: http://www.graphos.org/courier.html