Re:

Robert wrote:

We should start charging for this service and
then see how many questions are repeatedly asked!

Excellent idea. You and Carl should charge. Then you'd be happy and your customers would be happy. At present, you are irked by people who just want to be told. Personally, I can understand both sides: sometimes I just want an answer, other times I want to have the benefit of the learning-process involved in figuring it out for myself (or I just want the fun of it).

It would be easy to set up PayPal payments. The rub is: could we pay you enough to make it worth your while?

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx