spelling impaired writer

   I use XyWrite 3.54 under OS/2, and have bought 4.17 but not
   installed it yet. But it seems like it will have the same
   nice Microlytics spellchecker, which is so much better than
   any other I have ever used....

   However, I am a very poor typist, and make the same mistakes
   over and over, such as...thier when I want their. The
   spellchecker gives me....

   shier tier trier their thief

   Wouldn't it be nice if it would give me THEIR first? I could
   live without seeing SHIER at all. I tried once to make it
   refuse to accept "chile" because I want it to insist on making
   it Chile, but got it messed up.

   Are either of these changes possible?

   Jonathan

Jonathan D. Beard
Science Writer-Photo Researcher
938 N. Alameda, Las Cruces, NM 88005-2125
jbeard@xxxxxxxx voice 505-647-0850