Cross-posting - my apologies.

                         Michael Edwards.

[Carl Distefano:]

>Please do not send messages to the XyWrite list which are
>simultaneously addressed to non-subscribers. When your
>correspondents "reply all" to such messages, they may not realize
>that they're addressing a couple hundred people they don't know
>(who, in turn, may not appreciate the intrusion).

   My apologies. I did do this once, so I suppose it's I you're referring to
here. Yes, I did think of the possibility of mistaken replies - but
unfortunately, only after I'd sent it. However, I don't believe mistaken
replies have occurred yet. If they do, I apologize to all concerned for my
carelessness.
   While I did feel the need to correct my mistake on both lists where I
posted the wrong information, I could have posted my message twice, separately -
but I took the easy option.
   In any case, I will not do it again.

             Regards,
             Michael Edwards.