Re: Thanks; Xy3 versus Xy4; other DOS software you'd recommend for a PDA?

If you'll allow me to be slightly off-topic, I wonder if there's any other DOS software people on the list have fond memories of, or even still use, that I might search out for my PDA.

Somewhere there is a site devoted to antique
software, from which I downloaded a perfectly
functioning copy of Visicalc -- or was it Multiplan?
-- I never know the difference. I draw the line
at spreadsheets. But I couldn't resist having it
just in case, even though I have no idea what
to do with it.