Re: Xy 3.55

On Thu, 29 Jun 1995, David wrote:

> ** Reply to note from James D. Besser
06/28/95  > 11:12pm -0400
> > If you order the full version of FaxWorks for OS/2 you'll
find it very nice. I  > can receive/send faxes while XyWriting
(with, say, two different XyWrites  > open). Some nice touches
are being able to print from Xy to the fax  > program using an
HPlaser printer file and being able to convert a fax to a  >
text file for editing in Xy. Memory resources are not a problem
and I've  > haven't crashed in months. If faxes come in while
I'm XyWriting nothing  > bad happens, even if I have FaxWorks
set to auto-print and XyWrite is  > printing too. Very robust.

Do you know how to print to a FAX while in XyWrite using the
FaxWorks
Lite that came with Warp? The help files imply it can be done,
but don't give much of a clue HOW. It suggests this is done with
an IBM-XL24 print driver, but doesn't explain what you actually do.

How much did the upgrade to the full version cost?

jb