Xy and Win2000

***Now, in the other direction, anyone know how to run XyWrite in
Windows 2000?***

I wrote:
I have a friend in Norway who's doing it. I'm unaware of any special instructions being needed.

My Norwegian friend, writing in the third person, answered:
"Your Norwegian friend is unaware of any special instructions too. I just start up "editor.exe" - and Xy runs like a chicken. Sorry, but it's that simple for me (but I have a dual boot installation, with W98 and W2K - although W2K is my default boot OS, maybe some hidden W98 stuff helps me out, which I am blissfully ignorant of?)."