Re: DosBox 063 on Mac G4

Y'all,

Thanks for the tips on iEmulator and VPC. I shall check them out and
compare with DosBox 063.

I did manage to get the formatting chevrons to embed correctly by saving
them (on my Dell) to a saveget.sav file, loading the file from
startup.int on the Mac, and then inserting them into the text frame with
ALT. Still a bit flakey though. Every once in a while, after a
formatting command, the next key I touch repeats endlessly. This morning
it happened to be the backspace key, so it deleted my entire file, one
character at a time from the bottom up. Just a test file fortunately.

The flakiness appears to apply only to formatting commands inserted into
the text frame; formatting commands appear to function normally when
executed on the command line. I'd really like to have the sgt shortcuts
available, rather than typing out the (MD NM, MD RV, etc.) commands
longhand every time. I haven't figured out how to insert a sgt on the
command line, only into the text frame. Has someone got a trick to do
this (in Xy iii+)?

Flash