Re[4]: Windows cursor behaviour

At 11:10 20.12.2002 holmgren@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> ** Reply to message from "B. Gillessen"  on Thu, 19 Dec
> 2002 11:40:13 +0100

>> Wow, wounderful - thanks a lot.

> My pleasoure.

Alternatively: Welcoume. (Why does not Wolfgang Bechstein come running
to my defence?!)

> Did you install according to the instructions?

I did my very best but I am not willing to render a legal opinion on
the completeness and accuracy of my work.

> Does "TEST-INSTALL" work?

I did not even know that such command exists. I have to check that
and will come back to it very soon. (The installation is on the other
computer.)

> Does "HELP CONTENTS (or HELP IDX or HELP INFO)" display the Index of all U2 frames? If not,
> send me your KBD, STARTUP.INT, and XYWWWEB.REG files (one ZIPfile), privately.

You may already start looking forward in pleasant anticipation to a
mail from me ...

>> At least command ERR does *something* but does not produce what
>> I would have expected, i. e. a list of the internal error messages in a
>> window or file. But maybe I expected something wrong?)

Sorry, I meant ERR /NV. No list, nothing, never - much less than I
had expected.

> Bare command ERR simply reports the last error incurred (i.e. the current state
> of ). Maybe you never commit errors?

No. Never. (And even if -- I would never admit it.)