Re: Lines in Startup.Int

Reply to note from jr_fox@xxxxxxxx Thu, 21 Sep 2000 18:13:32 -
0400

-> > It should. When you installed XYWWWEB.U2, did you remember to
-> > update XYWWWEB.INF as well? The latter file contains all the
-> > Help information. It's bundled in the .ZIP archive; you need
-> > to overwrite the old version with the new.
->
-> I'll double-check on this and get back to you. But I think
-> so, because I was reading the frame in another window -- I
-> thought from the .INF file -- and wondering why it wasn't
-> pulled up by HELP.

You have to copy XYWWWEB.INF to the directory indicated in the first
User Variable in frame {{5Help,Link}}; by default, it's the same
directory as EDITOR.EXE. Check to see that you have the latest
version of .INF in that directory.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx