New e-mail address.

                         Michael Edwards.

                    E-mail: mje@xxxxxxxx.

Dear List Members,

   I wish to inform anyone who's interested that I now have a new e-mail
address, effective immediately. Hitherto, it was michaele@xxxxxxxx, and
now it is mje@xxxxxxxx. I expect this to be permanent for the forseeable
future.
   Part of the reason for this change is that I never liked the old address.
(I didn't choose it; someone else initially arranged it for me.) At times I got
letters addressed "Dear Michaele", so obviously it confused people about what my
name really is. (And possibly gender too - I don't know if "Michaele" is an
actual name, but my feeling is that, if it is, it is a girls' name.)
   While I will be keeping the old address active for at least the medium
term, because it will take time to find and notify everyone I know of the
change, and I don't want to risk losing any mail, I have to say that the
long-term viability of this cannot be guaranteed; so if anyone wants at any
future time to contact me by e-mail, they MUST take note of my new address. If
you want to keep me in your records, please update this address straight away,
while you think of it. If you don't want to, then just ignore this.
   Sorry if anyone thinks mass notification of this sort is a blunderbuss
approach - but it's the only way I can be sure various people on lists I've
become acquainted with will know. I toyed with the idea of telling just
individuals who might wish to know, but realized I couldn't possibly track them
all down, on various lists.
   Thank you.

             Regards,
             Michael Edwards.