I know I am demonstrating my ignorance again, but here goes:
How can I get a proportional font in XY-Win? I thought Courier
is, but it turn out it is not, neither on screen nor on paper.
The reason is that I have an ASCII map which I need to fax to
a number of people. (I know, I could print it out from XY3 first,
then scan it etc etc., but... curiosity gets in the way. Why does
XY-Win not give me the option?)
Tia

--Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
--Wednesday this week: St. Clinton promises manna from heaven for all.