Printer list (was Re: anybody there? (yes, and I have a problem)

--- Patricia M Godfrey  wrote:
>Robert is absolutely right that we need a list of what printers work
>and what don't, but I simply haven't time to compile it now.

I will volunteer to compile this list. However, I am a total
non-techie, so it will be a simple list with name and model of printer
and the Xy driver it works with.

If this is okay with the wizards, e-mail me the above information about
the printers you are now using, and I'll get to work.

Cheers,
Lisa

=====
Lisa Kleinholz