Re: looks like I've been hijacked

Bill Troop wrote:
It depends where you live.
FWIW, when I had to get a cellular modem (my landlines being
unusable), I tried TMobile. Couldn't get a signal in my flat,
though I could on the doorstop. Then I tried Sprint's EVDO: some
places I only get 40% coverage, but it's still far better than
dialup ever was. And some places I get 100% coverage and 78 K.
(Our town generally has lousy cell coverage: the residents are
sure we'll turn green if any more cell towers go up.)
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
priscamg@xxxxxxxx