Re: My visit at the NotaBene List - evangelizing vDos-lfn

Re LiberationMono vs. Cousine, I have the following screenshot comparison:
http://www.hblist.com/p/vDos-lfn_Font_sample.jpg

Be sure to set your browser to 100% zoom.

I'll tell you which is which in a separate post.

Regards,
Harry

Reply to note from "John Paines" (Redacted sender "vf200" for DMARC) Sun, 28 Aug 2016 17:15:08 +0000 (UTC) > and now, with vdos-lfn, it's better (at least to my mind) than xywrite > ever was under DOS or XP. No question, John. The tightest integration ever with Windows or, if you prefer, a cloistered DOS system walled off from the world. Not to mention all of the excellent new features that we are enjoying thanks to Wengier. And printing is coming along nicely, too. I'm getting very nice PCL output with with Kari's adaptation of the HP IIP Laser Jet printer driver for Xy4. Here are samples of the scalable Speedo fonts: http://users.datarealm.com/ammaze/xy/speedos.pdf -- Carl Distefano cld@xxxxxxxx