Re: GoXy

Aha! Now I've got it. Wasn't able to figure out how to change the name in a
.LNK but I changed it in the .PIF, which is fine.
Now I take it that I just do a little XPL to do FM and FD with synchronized
files. The idea being that both iterations of Xy have *both* of the files
to be compared open, but with different windows open in each, so that I'm
looking at File1 in Xy 1 and File2 in Xy 2. Then when I hit the key to
which I assign this XPL program, does the FM or FD, shells to DOS, runs
GoXy with the keystrokes to have the other Xy do likewise, then puts the
focus back on the first Xy.

Is that it, Robert?

Two question:
1. Since, each time, I need to run GoXy twice (to get back to my first Xy iteration), can I string this into one GoXy command line, or should I run a .BAT file in DOS with two GoXy lines?

2. Was there something about continually doing SAves in both Xy iterations?

Thanks,
Harry

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx