Re: eeeditor

I remapped Ctrl+c and removed any key assignment from that location in
the keyboard file. On the rare occasions when I hit that key combo now
I get a nice beep, which acts as a warning, and I haven't had any
unexpected crashes and resulting work losses since then.

Paul

Raphael Tennenbaum wrote:
yeah, I played around a little bit last night and discovered Ctrl-C does crash the fullscreen, too. I'm putting together a bunch of questions to pose on the Dosemu list and will ask what the chances of fixing this are, but you have to figure Ctrl-C is such a universal break, priority would be low or nonexistent. I could live with remapping to Ctrl-Z, but the possibility of blowing everything up accidentally is kind of a dealbreaker.

-rafe