topical win95 shareware

≪ At the risk of igniting "off-topic" traffic--I see people
using Xysomething as an editor and then formatting and
printing in a windows wordprocessor.--I've been fiddling
with a $10 shareware editor (Notetab) http://www.notetab.ch/
for the last couple of days. It is somewhat configurable and
incorporates what the author calls "clipbooks" being text
or program primatives akin to Xy sgts. Take a look. It's
not XyWrite, but it ain't Word either. No plug intended. ≫ --Joe Solla

Joe--It's worth nothing that, just like xyW, NoteTab Pro lets
you delete a displayed file, no questions asked. A very slick
editor for $10. But the mind-bender is the *$5* incarnation,
Super NoteTab, which has virtually no file-size limit (you
there, Tim?). The two versions have some features in common,
other differences. Although I haven't had a chance yet
either to play with the clipbooks except for text storage, I
can see that I may be able to program them to do some stuff
I've long done with xpl+DR DOS that makes me nervous under
win95, having trashed one month-old hdd file-managing behind
Windows's back.

Another very capable shareware item subscribers may not
know that should appeal especially to xyWrite users
is the Explorer replacement PowerDesk
http://www.mijenix.com/powerdesk98.htm--which besides high
configurability has a CMline option. ... Ciao. 	--a

	... yesss ... finally, a new address ...