Re[2]: PostGhost error

Thanks for the answer, Carl. I had changed that in an earlier settings
file, then forgot to change it again when I went back to an earlier
one.

Another question...I'm running Windows XP Pro, and I have the resizing
problems (the screen goes to 50 lines) when switching to/from graphics
mode, and also when using PostGhost as a preview screen. However, I've
noticed that when I just ALT+TAB away from the program, it doesn't
change the screen size.

Is there a way to make PostGhost Alt+Tab to GSView instead of what it
does, or would that require a lot of work, like changing GoXY?

 Jonathan              mailto:jncrft@xxxxxxxx

Friday, Friday, December 01, 2006, you wrote:

CD> Reply to note from Jonathan & Rachel Craft  Fri,
CD> 1 Dec 2006 09:49:19 +0630

CD> Jonathan:

≫ My problem is with PostGhost. When I try to load that printer
≫ driver I get an error message on the status line that reads:
≫
≫ customization file contains an unrecognized command. ≪≫\263