off-xyW--but not wholly unrelated--kbd matters

My fave Windows utility should interest any other resolute
xyWrite kbd remapper, since D-Systems KR lets you remap
the win9x kbd as freely as your xyWrite kbd with the single
exception that you can't combine Ctrl+Alt. The developer
moved without notice to a new address, so unbeknownst to me
the link at my www site has been hors de combat. I've just
fixed it. ...

This list hasn't suffered a plague of keyboard hardware
testimonials lately and I emphatically don't want to
encourage a new round. I've always resisted praising
the hardware I use, which I can pretty much guarantee
is radically different from anyone else's although it
has the same keys less one, and even though I think
its Fkey solution beats all others in a walk and I'm
as entitled as anyone to bore this captive audience.
I've finally got around to writing a review, which
I added to the KR review/link and made a new page.
If you're dissatisfied with your kbd I hope you'll
read it.

The updated KR address and my reviews of both kbd products:
	http://www.escape.com/~yesss/_kbd.htm
In fact, I've cleaned up the site's design and
revised a lot of stuff. Take a look. ... Ciao.
				--right-about-a-lot-of-things annie

	xyWrite 3 supplements !xyWise and !xyWiz +
	Wolfgang Bechstein's seafaring adventures: