Re: PostGhost PRN Files (and how to alter point size in Xy3+)

** Reply to message from "M.C."  on Fri, 18 Feb 2005 12:21:39
+0100

> Anyhow, DF JB=82 doesn't work.

Well, hmmm, it does work insofar as the code for PC control #82 is sent to the
printer -- you can prove it by looking at the PS file that is produced by
XyWrite. Whether that code is actually effective is a separate question. But
it is the same code as is put by the  command; and if PB82 works on one
page, JB=82 ought to work on all pages. Or so I would think. Have you tried
_omitting_ the PB82 instruction? It may cancel or override the JB=82, and thus
give you A4 on the first page only.

It would be helpful to me if you would provide me with a standard A4 page setup
(margins, printable page width/length etc) so I don't have to reinvent the
wheel. Then I could test it. My defaults are all U.S. "Letter" size, which is
21.6 x 27.9 cm (8.5 x 11 in), so it's hard to verify A4.

R.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx