RE: coming back to xywrite

Judith:

Re larger screen font size. A quick solution, one I really liked
once I made the leap, was to get a good 21 inch monitor, although
the 19 inch ones now on the market may work almost as well.

I found the added screen real estate let me do a lot of things
about making more stuff more easily accessible and was well worth
the money.

I also invested in glasses specifically tuned to my computer use.

When running XyWrite in DOS on this larger screen, the fonts were
far more easily viewable than with a smaller monitor, and I was
able to tune the viewing area, mainly via line width, to what I
was most comfortable working with.

All this was much better than using Ultravision, which I have and
will loan if you need it and cannot find somewhere else.

TR...