Re: Ignorant keyboard question

At 09:17 AM 1/12/01 EST, TBaehr@xxxxxxxx wrote:
>1. Logoff and restore. Type Ctrl+L with the file(s) open that you want to
>save. Follow the prompts.

>2. MRU (most recently used) function. For this you need my enhanced
>menu/dialog combo plus the customization file I wrote (available, I think,

No. From your description, that is not really what I want. That dynamic
list you describe is like the on in Microsoft Wurgh. Typical Microsoft, and
typical useless.
What I need is a static file list. The file in question I might not access
for a while, and then again a lot. I always come back to them, but I might
do totally different things in between. So, no, a "most recent files"
function is not it.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong." (Oscar
Wilde)