Re: printer error messages

> You should NEVER, ever, have C:\ shared.

Or use a $50 hardware router and forget about it.
Yeah, that's what I do. No problem over the last 6 years or so. Except that
I used to use Norton, and now, with Robert's encouragement, I've dropped
it. The only extra security I have on my computer is the hardware in the
router and ZoneAlarm.
I've been running naked like this for only a month or two, but so far,
nothing has gone wrong . . . gone wrong . . . gone wrong . . . gon

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx