Re: Something special about Ctrl+Shift+C?

Rene wrote:

≪ I inserted BREAK=OFF in the config.sys file, and
 the problem (feature?) is gone. ≫

Wouldn't this disable BREAK in *all* batch programs? Isn't that a little
dangerous?
Maybe I'm just naive. The default state in Win 95 seems to be OFF, and it's
never bothered me.

OTOH, you can issue Break=ON and Break=OFF from the DOS command line and in
batch files. So maybe the safest, if your default state is ON, is to put
BREADK=OFF at the beginning of the XyWrite-activating batch file and BREAK=ON
at the end. In between, while XyWrite is running, you're protected from
untimely exits.

Tim Baehr
tbaehr@xxxxxxxx