RE: XP Keyboard remap question

Try the Toshiba 2805-S603.

It has it all, with a 15 inch screen DVD/CD Burner, 1 Gig speed,
256 Mb memory ++ at about $2400
Too late. I already have the Dell, which is much cheaper; also Toshiba
doesn't do 1600x1200 screens -- I don't think they do above XGA. Toshibas
always seem to support switching ctrl/CL, but there are other
disadvantages. It's impossible from your description to go to the
shoptoshiba site and tell which model you mean in any case.
So far I am miserable with the Dell and XP, but XyWrite seems to work fine,
although I hate the Lucida console font -- dreadfully overrated in my
opinion. The worst thing about the Dell is the placement of the buttons for
the trackpoint and trackpad. Remarkably, though, the keyboard seems even
better than the Thinkpad's. Can anyone tell me how to assign a directory in
C:\ to a drive letter? I used to do this with DOS subst under W95 but it
doesn't seem to work with XP.