Re: XPL early programming decision - whether to RC loop or custom .kbd

Carl Distefano said:

"You might consider breaking your routine into two separate programs:
> one that calls up the input screen, leaves instructions and EXits;
> and another that "lifts" and manipulates input from that screen
> after the user has marked it up. Let the user do the marking up as
> she sees fit."

Excellent advice. There is a reason I want to control the screen completely,
BUT I could give the user the option of using the program in the alternative
method you describe, if they are willing to accept the extra
responsibilities involved so the whole things stays on track. I think I will
do it both ways, and give the option. thanks

Charles