Re: I want to go geek .. and VPC?

** Reply to message from "mhchoate"
on Sun, 3 Jun 2007 09:36:13 -0500

> Let me explain why I'm not acting on all these interesting suggestions
> immediately... --I do not have a current problem that needs solving.

Understood. But the time to plan and prepare for problems is,
obviously, before you have them. Recovering while you
experience the problems is much more difficult -- and sometimes,
"too late". Everybody should have a recovery CD that *works* --
that boots and gives access to all your hard drives, without
actually booting your main operating system!

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx