Re: XyWrite & 32bit apps

> If TTG produces a >version which runs on Win95 & NT but not
OS/2 that's when I part company

  Right -- an XY app that runs only in Winever will never be on
one of my machines.

>with them. My department has been a loyal supporter of XyWrite
for a long >time. We've bought multiple copies of XyIII+,
Signature, Xy4 and XyWin, the >most recent purchases being only
a couple of months ago. Ken Frank, are >you listening? If TTG
shuts us out by not producing an OS/2 product, >then we jump
ship. On OS/2 software in general, I am greatly impressed with

  I wonder if we could somehow query all the registered XY
users as to just how many are going to move to winever? I would
think that TTG would have found it absolutely necessary to do
this before embarking upon Micky
Soft's ship.

-- Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxx
seaverh@xxxxxxxx harmon@xxxxxxxx

We have found the Fountain of Youth in Asia!