capital search

from Morris

  Carl you understood me perfectly. This arose because of a translation
program that restores the capitals in the translation - in this case from
English to Afrikaans. Living in South Africa I do have a use for such a
program. According to Valmond, the person who wrote it some way back in 1987
or so, claims that it could be adapted for other languages.

  I did send you his program including my version of it (translat.ars). I
sent it to you because, from the programming standpoint, it was written in a
strange way and just by looking at it, you will see what I mean regarding
all the capitalized letters of the alphabet that he listed twice. Also I was
mystified by his translat.sgt file.