XY & UVColors problem

    Hi there -

    I use the TSR UVColors from Personics to reconfigure monitor colour
mappings on the fly. This TSR is essential to my working efficiently because
my monitor is grey scale, and too often software vendors create colour mapping
schemes that can't be seen in monochrome without remapping "colours".

    Anyway, I've defined Ctrl-Home as tf and Ctrl-End as bf to get me to the
beginning and end of the document.

    Problem is, when I hit either of these combinations, I get UVCOLORS
(whose invoking combination is -.

    Any idea as to why this is happening, and more importantly, how it can
be solved.

    Note that XYIII+ and UVCOLORS coexist quite happily with these identical
key mapping combinations.

    - Richard