Re: Windows 2000 question

I load XyWrite from my desktop with a shortcut to editor.exe in a
XyWrite directory.
The PIF associated with my shortcut is/was the same
as Manuel suggested.
I am confused, though, about the different settings
that show up in the PIF and the ``properties box'' that
that comes off the icon next to ``editor.exe'' in the
windows header, particularly as they pertain to
font and window size. I can't tell which controls the
xywrite settings (nor could I under W98). And
they appear to be different (as they were different
under W98).

Regards,

Bob Ashley