Re: Ultravision

Michael Norman wrote:

> We've had a number of posts across the years on UV, and when it "fails,"
> sometimes the answer is the driver. UV recommends the ansi driver on the
> disks, but some here have discovered that the old DOS 6.0 etc screen driver
> solves the blackout problem.

What is this file, and how & where do you plug it in ? For which version of Win ?

(Won't apply to OS/2, and probably not to NT.) I jumped directly from DOS 5 to
DOS 6.22, way back in the day, but still have these disks in my collection. In
more
recent years, I have an independent, bootable real DOS partition, but it is IBM
DOS
7.0.

> Others have solved UV screen problems --
> including blackouts, flashing gobbledygook and so forth -- by writing a
> simple batch to start the program:

{snip}

Thanks for the info.

> PS: Anyone tried UV on a DESKTOP LCD?

Good question, and the answer is definitely also of interest to me.

Jordan