Re: Convert from XyWrite to Word for Windows

≪I am looking for a way to convert files from XyWrite format to Word for
Windows, v6.0. I already have a conversion program, `Word for Word', but
it is a few years old≫

≪I use a word processor called Describe for OS/2. ... It will read XY
III+, IV, and Signature files and write them as well. It also supports
Word 6.0 format.≫

Describe (like xyWrite and almost any app that features impex) uses
Word for Word (Mastersoft: sales@xxxxxxxx or 1-800-624-6107)
filters. The current w4w supports winWord 6, all xyWrites from 3 on,
and a zillion other formats. ... Have you asked TTG if it offers
winWord 6 filters? 	--A