Re: Colour printing

Well, one use for color printing would be those lovely maps in Street Atlas
USA. I've hankered after a color printer ever since I saw those maps and
tried printing one, only to have it come out B/W. Like seeing your insides
on X-ray -- none of the lovely colors you are used to in all those books
about keeping healthy. You could print youself a whole bunch of maps, with
your own notations, from here to LA and back, and save joining the AAA.

I'm afraid that's all I can think of at the moment.

Cheers,

Phil Smith