Re: Buying a Notebook (non-XW)

 I wouldn't buy a Gateway for anything -- they change the
internals of their machines sometimes monthly, and you never know
just what you are getting. People have had major compatibility
problems and Gateway simply ignores them, tells them it's
somebody else's fault, not theirs.
I'm looking for a notebook also, put it's got to be a pen tablet
with removeable keyboard.
  I think any new notebook I bought, I would insist that it come with
Warp preinstalled. But then, I'm an OS/2 bigot. 8-)

Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxx
seaverh@xxxxxxxx harmon@xxxxxxxx

All is impermanent -- and this too shall pass away.