Re: XYshell and w2k

** Reply to message from Paul Breeze  on Mon, 13
Jan 2003 15:42:14 GMT

Sorry -- I hit "Send" by mistake. To conclude: You should be running frame
GetXyOS in STARTUP.INT. Or you could cheat and write the following, on a line
by itself, using real guillemets:

≪SV652,XyOS=W2K≫;*;

in STARTUP.INT

But if you share this XyWrite installation with Win98SE, that won't work -- you
need to run

JM 2.GetXyOSQ2 ;*;

using real functions JM and Q2, of course. Let me know if that solves your W2K
problem -- it should. If users don't run GetXyOS, and have valid content in
S/G 652, many U2 frames won't work.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx